|Don’t forget to read to the end because there is a really cool tune.|
With all of today’s newscasters telling us about the flu epidemic and the hundreds who may die, a story has come to light one that Doctor Doom cannot possibly make up. It is not a pretty story…. it concerns over 200 Dead Crows being found on the highways around Boston.
- The first report came from the City Health Dept. was that the birds probably died of Avian Flu. . . the City was in panic mode.
- Then a Federal Bird Pathologist was brought in to examine the remains of all the crows, and he confirmed that the “kill” was definitely
NOT the Avian Flu, to everyone’s relief.
- However, he determined that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with trucks, and only 2% were killed by car impact.
Feeling that the Federal Bird Pathologist’s explanation was not detailed enough, the City then hired an Ornithological Behaviorist to study and determine the
the disproportionate percentages of Crows killed by trucks, versus car kills.
The Ornithological Behaviorist study took 6 months, at a cost of $200,000 to the tax payers, this is his report:
- Crows often eat road-kill or grain that spilled from farm trucks onto the roadways.
- When the crows are eating on the roads, they always post a “look-out crow” in a nearby tree, to warn of impending danger.
- The Ornithological Behaviorist conclusion was that the lookout crow could only say “Cah”, but he could not say “Truck”.